Props, Props & More Props!
I have an assorted inventory of all KINDS of fun props for your session! As you browse through my website, you’ll see them spread out here and there, and pretty much anything that’s not upholstered or larger than a chair is mine. Generally, when clients give me an idea of their color choices in outfits, style preferences, and I know their children’s ages and additional interests, it helps me narrow down what to grab as I head out the door.
For larger upholstered furniture (and other neato items), I rent from Rita at Rent My Dust, and am happy to make those arrangements with her if you see something on her site you love. Check it out: www.rentmydust.com
Just a note, that of course, I can’t fit all my props in my car at once. I have a mid-size SUV, so I can fit maybe 2 larger items if one will go in the backseat, then a few medium & smaller items.
PROP OVERVIEW LIST:
– Quilts/blankets of all different colors to lay on the ground for sitting
– 1 antique radio flyer wagon
– Wooden Rocking Horse
– Wooden Crates in different sizes
– 2 antique suitcases
– 1 antique green/white pedal car
– 1 antique pedal tractor
– Child size wooden chairs in white, green, turquoise blue, and red
– Antique School Desk
– Large Red “&” sign
– Antique Cameras
– Painted Tires
– Teepee Frame with multi-color striped fabric
– All kinds of other props such as hats, frames, baskets, pettiskirts, sports stuff, and other miscellaneous items
– Vintage toys and smaller items of all kinds – just ask!
– Holiday props include: large wreath, large ornaments, large bulb christmas lights, red lantern, small sled prop, mistletoe ball, glitter signs that say joy and merry christmas, etc.
– 2 Different July 4th Banners, 1 large American flag and 1 metal flag sign
– Pumpkins, fall decor, green/orange burlap banner
– Happy Birthday Banners, birthday hats, crowns, headbands, sunglasses, etc.
– Based on birthday party themes, colors, etc., I’m always happy to pull together a cute set-up with lots of items to make a neat set-up (Ask me for examples!)
Note: I do have a helium tank and can bring balloons for an additional charge – contact me for a quote.